Faith Formation Program
Family Formation is designed to help parents respond to the Church’s call to be “the f irst and foremost educators of their children”* and to help families grow in the transforming love of God by understanding and living the Catholic faith.
*Gravissimum Educationis 3
- Equips parents to fulfill their role as the “primary educator” of their children in the Catholic faith.
- Targets the family as a whole, renewing the faith of the parents while educating children.
- Creative and dynamic home lessons making connection between life in the home and life in the Church.
- Driven by Sacred Scripture, Catechism of the Catholic Church, and other writings from the Vatican and the saints.
- Nihil Obstat: Rev. Michael Byron, Imprimatur: Most Rev. Harry J. Flynn (Archbishop of St. Paul and Minneapolis)
For more information, please contact Sarah Reznicek email@example.com